Thursday, November 2, 2017

Dota 2 Freeze






So i got no hope from dota 2 forums so il try my luck here.playing online games = freezingplaying offline games = not freezingi also tried other games on my computer. Liu "freeze" chang is a chinese professional dota 2 player who is currently playing for team vgj.. Everytime when i play, the game will always freeze at some parts of the game. it's very annoying especially during team fights. sometimes, the game will freeze for.





Start a Discussion Discussions about Batman: Arkham City - Mr. Freeze


Start a discussion discussions about batman: arkham city - mr. freeze


When im playing dota my game will randomly lag up for a second, if that, then return to normalcy. it's becoming bad enough dota 2 is impossible to.... Many times throughout the course of one game, my screen freezes on a single frame and will not unfreeze itself. i can still here the sounds of the game and control my. Whenever i click on the "play" tab, the game freezes, and basically freezes my entire computer (i can still hear my friends on skype and....





0 comments to “Dota 2 Freeze”

Post a Comment

 

Download Software Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger